Perlin & Pinpin - Case closed (somehow)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
WHAT'S THIS 2nd DEMO?
This second episode takes place in the office of a detective.
Something terrible happened, and it's up to you to solve one puzzle among three available.
Talk to people and interact with the environment to trigger (hopefully) funny things.
Playable on your real SEGA Genesis / Megadrive - Analogue Mega SG console, or using an emulator on your PC, Mac or Phone.
1st of September 2020 (thanks jymannob for your feedback!)
- Bugfix (using the lamp on the desk could block an interaction)
WHO ARE WE?
We are a small indie game studio.
- All our graphical design (incl. logo design, banner, etc.) and pixel art is being handled by our ❤ Gunpog.
- Coding, Music, SFX, Website, Community Management and other stuff is being taken care of by someone else.
HOW TO SUPPORT US?
We do not ask people for anything, but are grateful for any form of support.
You may support us taking some of your time by:
- communicating about our ongoing development by talking to your friends and family,
- posting about our work on your favorite forums and/or social medias,
- forwarding, retweeting, liking our posts.
Alternatively, or on top of this, you may consider:
- buying our merch on http://www.store.lizardrive.com,
- becoming our supporter on http://www.patreon.com/lizardrive (we provide exclusive stuff to our supporters and credit them)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.